When FBN℠ members told us that they need better healthcare options for their families and farm employees, we listened. We’re launching FBN Health to bring farmers more choice around their healthcare options with plans that are designed for them—straightforward, affordable and reliable health benefits with best-in-class service when you need it most.Farming is a tough business. One of the greatest potential risks you manage is your own health and personal wellness, as well as that of your family and employees—but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re tailoring health benefits plans to meet FBN members’ needs with a farmer-focused healthcare coverage offering.
Healthcare designed for farm operations
You need the freedom to choose from a range of healthcare coverage options that meet your farm’s specific needs.
We have four different health plans that offer you:
- Health coverage for your family and your farm employees: Medical, dental and vision
- Free, 24/7 telephone access to a doctor—at $0 co-pay—so you don’t have to waste any time driving to town when you have a medical question or need
- Extensive regional and national networks of providers based across the country
Affordable health benefits for farming businesses
You don’t have to settle for the rising cost of health coverage.
By leveraging the purchasing power of the FBN network, we are lowering health insurance premiums and passing those savings straight on to you. In many cases, we expect eligible FBN members will see significant premium savings over the individual marketplace.
We’ve partnered with a nationally recognized health insurance provider, Lifestyle Health, who offers level funded plans that are fully underwritten, allowing them to provide much lower rates for relatively healthy members of your family or farm employees. Between our unique approach and the power of the FBN network, members may see 25-35 percent savings under the right circumstances.
Simple to choose and easy to use
You deserve hassle-free health insurance.
Lower-cost healthcare options should also be convenient to access and use when you need them, and come with hassle-free support. You shouldn’t have to spend valuable time re-learning the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, benefits options and network providers—through our partnership, we’re making the enrollment and selection process easy, and the benefits service you receive after the sale outstanding.
How to participate in FBN Health
- FBN membership is required to participate in FBN Health, and eligibility conditions apply.
Not an FBN member yet? Join the network here.
- Our partner’s service center will verify your FBN membership is active before taking your application and enrolling you in the FBN Health plan that you select—the service center is staffed by licensed health insurance experts to help you make the right coverage decisions for your family and operation.
- For farmers who are not yet FBN members: If you want to know whether you qualify for health insurance through FBN, and what your rates will be before deciding, our partner agents will work with you to complete the eligibility verification, talk through plan options and create a quote. This gives you the opportunity to understand your options upfront, before becoming an FBN member.
- Don’t worry about the status of your coverage or your membership. We will not terminate your health coverage mid-year if your FBN membership lapses (but you will not be able to renew later unless your FBN membership is renewed.)
Where is FBN Health Offered?
Are you unhappy with your healthcare coverage?
Does your family farm have the best option for health insurance?
Call 800-483-6214 or visit FBNHealth.com
© 2018 FBN Insurance LLC. The sprout logo, “FBN”, “Farmers Business Network”, and “Farmers First” are registered trademarks or service marks of Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. We are an Equal Opportunity Provider. FBN Health is an offering of FBN Insurance LLC and is only available in states where FBN Insurance LLC is licensed to operate. FBN membership is required for participation. FBN Health plans are available in WA, ID, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, IA, MO, AR, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, TX, KY, TN, MS, LA, AL. FBN Health is structured as an Affinity Benefit Program to offer health insurance coverage to our members through a partnership between FBN and Lifestyle Health.