The tax & policy experts at K•Coe Isom will be going over the major political issues and how it will affect farmers and the broader agriculture community.
The webinar will include information on:
- What programs will be experiencing funding changes
- The effects of the continued marriage between the farm and the food safety net (SNAP) portions of the bill
- Parity between commodities
- Crop insurance subsidy rates
- Total CRP acreage caps and rental rates
- Rules around being actively engaged in farming and entity structure
- Adjusted gross income caps for program eligibility
What: Webinar: Farm Bill 101
When: Tues. March 6th From 6-7 PM
Ryan Stroschein, JD, K·Coe Isom lobbyist has nearly two decades of experience helping formulate policy on renewable energy, trade, taxation, sustainability, transportation, risk management, and conservation. He is equipped to deliver legislative solutions that help ensure producers can make a living doing what they do best. Ryan will be available to answer any questions farmers have immediately after the presentation.
Did you know that FBN℠ members receive $1,000 off of K·Coe Isom tax, accounting, and estate planning services of $2,500 or more and receive a free consultation?